Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Snapfon Ez One Cell Phone for Seniors at CTIA

I have to say that I'm pleased to see cell phones for seniors being displayed at major wireless shows like CTIA. Emporia phones were showcased at MWC and Doro phones got some action at CES so I hope this trend will continue.

This the time the Snapfon Ez One cell phone for senior citizens was showcased at CTIA Wireless 2010 in Las Vegas. This handset looks very similar to the ZTE S302 and the iNO CP09. I guess it's the same model under different names. The device is being sold for $99.99.

Here's the video captured by the folks at Butterscotch.com:



The Ez One cell phone for seniors is an ideal device for senior users. Like other senior-friendly handsets, it has big and bright keypad buttons, large fonts, and a built-in SOS button.

This handset also has some interesting bonus features such as the LED flashlight, built-in digital FM tuner, and included Hi Fi headset.

I hope you enjoyed the video. I think it will tell you much moe about the Ez One than any text I cn add.

That's it for this post. Tune in to this blog for more information on services and cell phones for seniors.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home